Platelet Rich Therapy (PRP)
On the one hand, there’s truly nothing that can be done about aging itself. It’s a natural human process, one that we’ll all inevitably have to deal with. But on the other hand, if you’re going to age, why not do it gracefully? For some people, a facelift is their preferred way to smooth out wrinkles and have a more youthful appearance. However, others prefer a method that’s not quite as invasive but just as effective. That’s why we offer one of the best anti-aging secrets: PRP.
What is PRP?
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy, also known as blood therapy, is a revolutionary new anti-wrinkle treatment. The secret behind it? It utilizes your own blood. The plasma within is enriched through a unique process that boosts the concentration of platelets. These platelets contain concentrations of bioactive proteins and growth factors, which activate your stem cells. Tissue repair is accelerated, regeneration and collagen production take place, and the end result is young skin that’s fresher, clearer, and healthier.
The entire process is simple and can take as little as 20 minutes. A few of the benefits you’ll gain are:
- There’s no risk of an allergic reaction since only your own natural resources are used.
- Your collagen production is stimulated for 2–3 weeks, which naturally reduces or completely eliminates wrinkles, lines, and folds.
- Little to no swelling, lumping, or bruising.
- Any body area can be treated without the risk of side effects.
- PRP works for both women and men to create a more youthful look.
- Ideal for those who dislike invasive procedures or synthetic products.
- Results can last up to two years.
Is PRP right for you? Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.